If you tell yourself you don’t have time to work out, the following workout plan requires you to do just one exercise a day – and enjoy a strong, shapely stomach at the end of the month
Here is a particularly tempting suggestion for a strong, shapely body: a training program that will require you to perform only one exercise per day. that’s it. If you persevere, you will see results at the end of the month. Exercises will work on all body muscles, and each month will focus on a different topic.
Doing the workouts consistently will strengthen the muscles, improve flexibility and cardiovascular endurance and will make your body look muscular and designed.
How it works: There will be three to five exercises each month, six training days each week. You will need to do one exercise a day in the form of a round. For example: If there are three exercises in training, do them one after another on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and on Wednesday a new round begins.
Exercise Level: Medium and above.
Target Audience: Advanced
The monthly training program
Each day, one exercise is performed, according to the exercise numbers below:
Training program: 30-day flat belly
Training program: 30-day Training program: 30-day flat bellyflat belly
Objective: Improve cardiovascular endurance, strengthen thigh, abdomen and shoulder girdle
Number of sets: 4 Number of repetitions: 60 in the first set, 50 in the second, 40 in the third, 30 in the fourth
Rest between sets: 45 seconds
1. Start standing four, one leg forward and the other stretched back (like a sprint sprint).
2. Make quick leg swaps while maintaining the stability of the abdomen, arms and chest.
2. Plank with chair
Objective: Strengthen abdominal, chest, shoulders and arms
Number of Sets: 3 Number of Returns: 30/25/20
Rest between sets: 45 seconds
1. Start with a Plank position on your palms, your feet resting on a chair. The body is straight as a “bar”, the abdomen is wrapped, the shoulders are loose and away from the ears.
2. Lower one leg until the feet touch the floor.
3. Return to the starting position and follow the opposite foot.
3. Knocking back James Bond style
Objective: Strengthen the muscles of the hips, buttocks and diagonals
Number of Sets: 3 Number of Returns: 30/26/22
Rest between sets: 60 seconds
1. Stand upright, both hands stretched forward, holding one another and forming a gun shape, the gaze facing forward toward the “gun.”
2. Decrease the weight of the body on the front leg and the torso upright, and twist the torso to the right while keeping the pelvis in a static position.
3. Twist the opposite side, return to the center and from there to the starting position, and follow the opposite foot.
4. Static abdominal leg replacement
Objective: Strengthen abdominal muscles
Number of Sets: 4 Number of Returns: 30/25/20
Rest between sets: 30 seconds
1. Lie on your back, fingers resting on your head, and detach your shoulders and shoulders from the floor so that your stomach stays in a static position.
2. Detach the feet from the floor and place the heel of one foot on the fingers of the other leg with the heel of the lower leg 20 cm above the floor.
3. Do leg swaps (the lower leg becomes upper and vice versa) while maintaining a static contraction of the abdominal muscles. Notice that there is no over-arching in the lower back.